Jan 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

It has been too long since I have posted anything on my blog. Needless to say the holidays kept me busy, and while I was still working on my shop, somehow I seemed to get derailed everytime I tried to get on the computer.

I am trying to find a space in my home where I can work. It needs to be a workroom with space to store my supplies, and a place I can get away and focus on what I love to do!

Any suggestions?

What I would love to have and am trying to make this work, is an old shed/barn in my backyard that I could turn into my workroom. I would love fixing it up the way I wanted and making it my "Happy Place".

I have seen different examples of this in magazines.
Photo found at Patchwork Harmony 
from an article in Country Living Magazine
There are tons of wonderful ideas and some amazing examples from people that have taken outdoor buildings and turned them into something wonderful and useful. Check out the links below for just a few...

A Garage Retreat
A Transformed Shed
Little Backyard Bungalows
The Humble Shed (my favorite examples)

Thanks for visting my blog and please visit my store: www.etsy.com/shop/LulaBelle143

I'll be back soon!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comments, suggestions here!
Thank you,
Kate

There was an error in this gadget