Nov 15, 2010

Fabulous New Finds!!!

My husband and I went to the North Carolina mountains this past weekend. The mountains are by far my favorite place to be.

We always take time to check out some of the many great old antique stores and the general stores that are all over - everyhwere from Linville to Foscoe to Valle Crucis to Banner Elk. I love the trees, the old barns, the Christmas tree farms, I could go on...

I just wanted to share some of the great things we found while we were there. I am always searching for something unique that is in the kind of condition that is structurally good, but needs some work and it also has to have a good price!






My favorite find is my next project that I will be sharing with you on my blog as i do it! I found this trunk at a general store in Linville, near TyneCastle. I can't wait to get started on it.



Thanks for visiting and come back. I will be posting the "Trunk Project" for you.
                                                                                             Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, comments, suggestions here!
Thank you,
Kate

There was an error in this gadget